|Job Title:||Developer Program Associate (Mobile Service)|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Sun|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Developer Program Associate (Mobile Service)
Location: London Paddington
Full-time ongoing contract
We are a leading global ICT solutions provider. In Q2 2018, our Smartphone market share ranked the second largest in the world. As part of Company Consumer Business Group, our Mobile Service delivers high-quality digital content & mobile services to consumers. Our products consist AppGallery, Themes, Video, Music, Reader, Mobile Cloud, Browser, Company Pay and Assistant, etc. Company Mobile Service is serving over 400 million customers in over 170 countries.
About the position
The Developer Program Assistant will be responsible for the operation of company mobile service developer activities in Europe. Help increase the visibility of HMS products, help develop the ecosystem, and establish good cooperation with partners. The ideal candidate should have a strong sense of responsibility, good teamwork and a good understanding of mobile services. He or she should be familiar with the local market and work with the Operations Manager to bring a "Wow Way" experience to each customer.
- Build relationships with influential partners in the mobile service industry, recruit campus ambassadors, and promote ecosystem development.
- Work with partners to plan online or offline developer activities to help partners and build good relationships.
- ·Evaluate and improve the effect of the activity, publicize the activity after the activity, and summarize the experience of the activity.
- Act as an interface to work closely with service partners for day-to-day operations
- Assist the Operations Manager in organizing promotions and events for the European market services (online/offline)
- Collaborate with HQ product teams to improve user experience and optimize business performance.
- Daily Operations for Company Developer alliance including main website and developer forum.
Skills & Experience required:
- Good understanding of Mobile user consumption trends, needs, and expectations
- Familiar with European culture, EU mobile market, and local developer companies, services, and products
- Experience with Data Analytics, excellent analytical skills will be a plus.
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding and fast-paced environment
- Native in English. Additional European languages would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Before you apply, please make sure you have the Right to Work full-time in the UK from the start of your employment without requirement for work/visa sponsorship.
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.