Job Title: Developer Advocate (Mobile)
We have an exciting brand new permanent position for a healthcare professional to join a leading global ICT solution company.
The successful candidate will engage with partners mainly from health and fitness developers, health systems, medical device manufactures and health insurers to provide better service driving business development activities.
What you will do:
- Guide the company to explore new opportunities, working with partners on technical collaboration and innovation including cloud based services, smart device applications and wearable applications.
- Involve in strategic planning, solutions development, technical support, business process management and mentoring Developer Experts in their specialised domains.
- Collaborate with potential partners, lead exploratory business and technical cooperation program discussions and evaluate/develop business opportunities.
- Leverage new and existing healthcare solutions partners to enhance watch/service sales opportunities.
- Meet target revenue and profitability through healthcare solutions partners including accurate opportunity forecasting.
- Work closely with our client's product, R&D and sales teams to develop key strategic relationships and launch new features to help partners succeed and support the growth of our client's consumer business.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the healthcare industry field, particular in Mobile Healthcare solutions.
- Product knowledge in mobile solutions, mobile security and mobile home based care.
- Technical expertise of products and services in healthcare cloud service and mobility focused solutions.
- Experience in managing cross-functional internal stakeholders.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.email@example.com
To be successful in this role, it is essential to have health services and product centric mindset and the ability to actively seek partners to develop opportunities and new business.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.