|Job Title:||Desktop Support Engineer / AV Support|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Desktop Support Engineer / AV Support - Contract - London.
A global IT services company is searching for a Desktop Support Engineer / AV Support to join their team on client-site in London.
The Desktop Support Engineer / AV Support will be responsible for managing fault calls, service requests and planned changes, VOIP telephony support, High level AV support, VIP Support, Smart-Hands support and manning the 'TechDeck'. (PC/Laptop builds, OS configuration, AD administration, some hardware repair).
The client has recently migrated their estate to new hardware and Windows 10 so some familiarity with supporting this OS will be desirable. This position will require an engineer capable of building key relationships with end users, including VIP/Executives/Senior Management and their support staff.
Some project work may be required and also some flexibility to attend local sites in London area (Harbour Exchange and Richmond) if required.
Mon-Fri 07:00 - 19:00 (excluding bank holidays) - Early Shift 07:00 to 15:30pm / Late Shift 10:30 to 19:00 / Mid shift 08:00 or 09:00 start
Key Performance Indicators:
* Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
* Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
* Proven track record of problem resolutions.
* Successful solution designs implemented.
* Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
* Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
* Service level requirements met.
* Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
* Problem ownership demonstrated.
* Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
* Successful track record of leading small projects.
* Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
* Successful track record of working with third parties.
* Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
* New business secured and successfully implemented.
* Skills matrix up to date with products / systems/ technologies and techniques.
* Contribution to product forums and working parties.
* Up to date personal learning plan available.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Software Support Engineer (O365, Windows 10, Citrix)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
1st & 2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Central Belt, Scotland