|Job Title:||Desktop Support Engineer (O365/Win10/Laptop/iOS/Android/Skype)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Desktop/Deskside/Help Desk/Tech Bar/2nd Line Technical Support Engineer (O365/Win10/Laptop Support/iOS/Android/Skype) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract to be based in Edinburgh (Bathgate).
- Providing technical on-site, face to face IT support, working on a Tech Bar, within a BAU environment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- Responding to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advising customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of problem ownership & resolutions, as well as working with product authority, external vendor support teams/third parties.
- Must have a broad background in hardware support for both laptops & mobile phones (iOS/Android)
- BAU, face to face IT hardware & software support experience
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016/365, Skype for Business
- Experience of working within SLAs & KPIs
- Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
- User Application / Software Support, Advise & Guidance
- Enhancing user experience through delivering Service Excellence
- Excellent client facing experience
- Provides end to end user support, advice and guidance around Document recovery, Emails & Personal Folder recovery, Data management, Mobile Managed Provisioning / User Support
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Works within a team with little supervision as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Desktop Project Manager (O365/SCCM/Bitlocker/Windows Defender)
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Location: Remote, Global
Location: Remote, Global