|Job Title:||Desktop Support Engineer (O365/Win10/Laptop/iOS/Android/Skype)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Desktop/Deskside/Help Desk/Tech Bar/2nd Line Technical Support Engineer (O365/Win10/Laptop Support/iOS/Android/Skype) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 months stints), to be based in Cardiff, Wales.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Providing technical on-site, face to face IT support, working on a Tech Bar, within a BAU environment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- Responding to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advising customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of problem ownership & resolutions, as well as working with product authority, external vendor support teams/third parties.
- Must have a broad background in hardware support for both laptops & mobile phones (iOS/Android)
- BAU, face to face IT hardware & software support experience
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016/365, Skype for Business
- Experience of working within SLAs & KPIs
- Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
- User Application / Software Support, Advise & Guidance
- Enhancing user experience through delivering Service Excellence
- Excellent client facing experience
- Provides end to end user support, advice and guidance around Document recovery, Emails & Personal Folder recovery, Data management, Mobile Managed Provisioning / User Support
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Works within a team with little supervision as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Desktop/Deskside/2nd Line Support Engineer (IMAC/PXE/Windows)
Location: Poole, Dorset
Desktop/Deskside/2nd Line Support Engineer (Windows/Office 365)
Location: Poole, Dorset
VIP 2nd Line IT Technical Support Engineer (Win10/O365/VOIP/AV)
Location: London, England
1st Line Support
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive rates
First Line Support / Support Analyst- On-going Long Term role
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum