Desktop Support Engineer
Dublin or Cork
A global IT Services and Technology provider are now keen to recruit full time Service Desk team members for the operations in Swords, Dublin. They are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a customer service experience and a good IT background- you'll also need to be flexible to their rota pattern which operates between the hours of 08.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday.
As the Desktop Support Engineer you will be joining a vibrant team of Support specialists working across a broad range of high profile customers.
Day to day you will be logging incidents from phone calls and emails on the incident management system, diagnosing and resolving problems first line where possible, escalating to appropriate groups where required, monitoring of Service Desk incident and Service Request queues, customer liaison to enable effective management of incidents and work through Incidents and Service Requests to closure.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Must have good IT awareness preferably gained in a technical/call centre environment
- Displays a positive / can do attitude to customers and colleagues alike
- A good understanding of MS Office products, PC/laptop hardware, Active Directory, browser products is desirable.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client and solution focused, with analytical ability
- Able to work under pressure and manage his or her own work with limited supervision
- Assertive and confident in own decision making ability
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Desktop/Deskside/Trade Floor/2nd Line Support (Banking)
Location: London, England
Location: Cork City, Cork
Performance testing Engineer - Contract- Remote
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland