|Job Title:||Desktop/Deskside/Help Desk/Tech Bar/2nd Line Technical Support|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Desktop/Deskside/Help Desk/Tech Bar/2nd Line Technical Support (O365/Win10) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Liverpool, Merseyside.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Providing technical on-site, face to face IT support, working on a Tech Bar, within a BAU environment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- The role itself encompasses managing Tech Deck, fault calls, service requests and planned changes, VOIP telephony support, High level AV support, VIP Support, Smart-Hands support and manning the Tech Bar.
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016/365, Skype for Business, iphones, ipads, tablets, androids, VOIP, PC/Laptop builds, OS configuration, AD administration, hardware repair.
- Must have extensive VIP & Executives level support experience
- Responding to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advising customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of problem ownership & resolutions, as well as working with product authority, external vendor support teams/third parties.
- Must have a broad background in hardware support for both laptops & mobile phones (iOS/Android)
- BAU, face to face IT hardware & software support experience
- Excellent client facing experience
- Provides end to end user support, advice and guidance around Document recovery, Emails & Personal Folder recovery, Data management, Mobile Managed Provisioning / User Support
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Works within a team with little supervision as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
VIP 2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Win10/O365/BAU)
Location: London, England
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer - AD - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 10 & O365)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
2nd Line Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire