|Job Title:||Desktop/Deskside/2nd Line Support (Win10/O365/IMAC/PXE Boot)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Desktop/Deskside/2nd Line Support Engineer (Windows 10/O365/IMAC/Network/PXE Boot) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Poole, Dorset.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- You will be responsible for providing on-site desktop support for technical infrastructure to 50+ end users; advising and assisting users in solving problems related to software, hardware, networks and peripherals using available technology.
- Hardware & software break fix including IMAC services
- Software and system fault diagnosis, analysis and fix.
- Case management of incidents via Customer ServiceNow in line with SLA's
- Liaising with other teams or vendors to resolution
- Assisting with projects as they arise (network device refreshes etc.)
- Proactively keep customer updated with problem status at all times. Identifying and reporting risks in accordance with guidelines
- Manage and build loan pool laptops using network PXE boot
- Manage the refresh of customer laptops after the lease period
- Comply with Asset Management policies
- PC/Desktop support knowledge including Windows 7/10 & Office 365
- Excellent communication skills and client facing experience
- Experience in providing remote support and using remote desktop tools
- A good understanding of networking and network infrastructure (WAP's, switches)
- Good knowledge of laptop hardware
- Administering Windows shares and file permissions
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
3rd line Infrastructure Support - Wintel Engineer
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
System/Full Stack Developer - DevOps/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Java Developer - Contract - Dublin (north)
Location: Dublin North, Dublin