|Job Title:||Deskside/1st & 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer/Windows/Citrix|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Deskside/1st & 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 7 & 10, MS Office, Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in London, UK.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a 2nd Line, technical, Deskside/Desktop, customer facing support engineer
- Strong BAU IT experience around installation, troubleshooting, roll outs/deployment, end to end problem resolution and maintenance experience.
- Must have excellent client facing experience, with extensive experience of providing face to face support
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions. Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016, Office 365, Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, VDI), Windows 2008/2012 R2 Server, SCCM, Active Directory, MacOS, iPhone & Android, BYOD etc.
- Experience of working within SLAs
- Desktop, laptop, printer support.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)