|Job Title:||Deskside Engineer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|REF:||DSA - Dublin_1656578461|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Craig|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Role: Deskside Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: 6 months rolling
To provide 2nd line technical support, first line diagnosis and fault resolution, in order to meet customer requirements as part of a service delivery provision and/or project development.
- Understanding and responding to customer queries at the appropriate technical level.
- Providing support and guidance for IT software and hardware in line with policy and procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve Network issues.
- Taking ownership to find the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems in a timely manner.
- Managing systems and rebuilding operating systems within service level agreements.
- Good IT background: previous experience within a technical environment/role.
- Technically competent with a good working knowledge of:
- Microsoft products, SCCM, PC Builds, Hardware and Software, Networking, Active Directory, Operating Systems.
- Excellent analytical and proactive problem solving skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team and with little supervision to meet deadlines and service level agreements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Device Design Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
2nd Line Deskide Engineer (On Site)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
ONSITE TECH SUPPORT ENGINEER - BELFAST-CONTRACT
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
DYNAMICS CRM ENGINEER(KINGSWAYSOFT-SSIS) - CONTRACT- REMOTE
Location: London, England
PROJECT COORDINATOR- SECURITY CLEARED - WAKEFIELD-ONSITE
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire