|Job Title:||Deputy Project Manager /Wireless Engineer|
|Salary:||Market Competitive Rates|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
If you are considering the challenge of Deputy Project Manager (with background in wireless technology) in the telecommunications field, then this may be the opportunity you've been looking for. We are offering a contract role, the opportunity to grow with us with competitive salary and benefits package.
Our client are experts in telecommunication field. They work closely with the main technology vendors to identify the best technical solutions for our networks, and they are asked to plan its technological evolution over the following years. They have also the task to monitor the end-to-end performance of our networks, with a specific focus on the quality of the services experienced by all our customers.
- Managing wireless development projects, typically consisting of multidisciplinary teams (including RF, design, hardware, software, Delivery and Service).
- Supporting the sales process, you will work with a small group of seniors in the Wireless Division to define a programme of work which solves a specific client need, for an agreed budget in an agreed time.
- You will then lead a team of talented engineers to deliver that programme through the complete development life-cycle, from requirements definition through to final delivery. Your specific responsibilities will be to track progress, monitor spend, keep the client informed of progress and ensure that risks and issues are managed along the way.
- You will be manage and own stakeholder meetings with senior management and/or board level clients, able to accurately create timing plans & cost estimates, Sprint plans, thinking beyond the client brief (e.g. business analysis, research, prototyping).
- Ability to escalate issues to Product, agency stakeholders, problem solve and ability to own the delivery of assigned Product and project deliveries independently
- Experience in managing multiple work-streams and parallel projects
With a good degree in engineering, you will have substantial industrial experience managing wireless product design and development covering the full product development life-cycle.
- Understanding of the wireless product development process
- Experience in managing products into service delivery
- Experienced in managing multi-disciplinary projects (RF, analogue, digital, software, Power, mechanics)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial control - both in estimating costs, and in tracking spend against plan
- Direct client facing experience is must
If you are interested in applying, please discuss further details with Heaven on 0793 167 2182 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager (Datacentres)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Project Manager (Datacentre/Government/IT Services)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: competitive market rate
Project Administrator (Entry Level)
Location: Reading, Berkshire