|Job Title:||Deployment Principal PMO - Mobile Telecoms Deployment|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Mobile Telecoms Network Deployment PMO - Berkshire - Mobile Telecoms - Permanent
The Third Party Deployment function is responsible for the delivery of a series of deployment projects and programmes which are delivered via Third Party (Managed Service Providers) to upgrade and enhance the capabilities of the networks through 5G and beyond.
The PMO is responsible for supporting the Head of Partner Deployment to deliver the programme targets, ensure the programme delivers against contractual commitments and obligations and govern the programme to ensure we can report to our Shareholders .
- Control & governance of key strategic programmes ensuring contractual obligations are adhered to and contractual obligations are met by the third party suppliers.
- Implementation of reporting methodologies to ensure contractual obligations can be clearly reported on and measured
- Implementation of improvement and recovery plans where the programme is going off track
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists, delivery timescales and budgeting as required
- Management of changes to site lists or specific site requirements
- Financial control at programme level ensuring budget requirements are captured and programme is delivering within financial guardrails
- Regular budget reforecasting working in MBNL Tools and systems in conjunction with Finance and Programme teams
- Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
- Programme reporting at senior level
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience with end-to-end governance of a Programme, and the ability to implement governance strategies on a new programme of work.
- Excellent reporting skills (Advanced Excel) and the ability to manipulate large volumes of project data from disparate sources into coherent reports for senior stakeholders.
- Ability to highlight any deviance from 3rd party SLA's and forecasted project plans, and supporting the delivery team in implementing corrective measures.
- Experience of project financial controls within a fast-paced, deployment environment.
- Telecoms Network Deployment background (or similar, i.e. Smart Metering Deployment) - essential
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.