|Job Title:||Deployment Logistics Manager (Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Deployment Logistics Manager (Telecoms)
Berkshire (12 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate from a newly refurbished head office in the heart of Reading town center. The company offers freedom to work remotely when required, a market leading day rate with a long term contract opportunity. They are currently looking for a Deployment Logistics Manager to join their fast paced and engaging Deployment team in an initial 12 month contract position.
The Role & Responsibilities:
The Deployment team is accountable for the successful delivery of the projects by managing the hardware requirements on behalf of the shareholders within the agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Responsible for management of Forward Logistics service to ensure timely forecasting, ordering and delivery of equipment to meet shareholder requirements within agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Responsible for management of Reverse Logistics service to ensure timely recovery and utilisation of equipment (new and decommissioned) to minimise potential write off and meet shareholder requirements within agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Responsible for Inventory Management through optimising investment in stock, minimising stock holding and obsolescent risk whilst meeting the requirements of the business and shareholder deployment projects and programmes, including the management of Asset Tracking of all equipment issued from warehouse to installation on site or return to warehouse.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to optimise the delivery of CLAM services including combining with Warehouse services to provide cost savings
- Strong experience of delivering Logistics and Asset Management services to agreed time, cost and quality targets within the telecoms industry
- Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to delivery warehousing and distribution solutions using suppliers, 3rd parties and retained teams
- Experience of working as part of a broader (mobile telecoms) deployment function
- Strong experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers to agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Experience of process development and optimisation
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G RAN, transmission technologies
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.