The purpose of the role is to coordinate tasks for engineers, such as schedule work and manage risk, along with administrative duties, such as maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
· Coordinate deployment management activities, resources, equipment and information
· Assign tasks to teams and assist with schedule management
· Analyse risks and opportunities
· Oversee procurement management
· Monitor deployment progress and handle any issues that arise
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants internally
· Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
· Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of the agreement)
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
· Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance test
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.