|Job Title:||Deployment Acquisition Manager (Telecoms, Contract)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Deployment Acquisition Manager
Reading (Contract, Start ASAP)
We are currently looking for a Deployment Acquisition Manager, to work for a fast paced and agile communications company, based out of their state of the art and newly refurbished offices, just a stones throw away from Reading train station. As well as an attractive day rate, the company offers flexible working as well as many other additional benefits.
- Responsible for the delivery of acquired sites in line with current legislation and functional guidelines (including financial management
- Work within small team directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build).
- Ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements.
- Manage supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting.
- Forecasting and managing delivery profiles
- Experience in Telecommunication site acquisition
- Experience of working on site acquisition with both individual sites providers and Multi Site Providers
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Deployment, Ops)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.