Demand Manager - 3 month contract - Berskhire - Mobile Telecoms
Looking for candidates who are:
- Able to chair meetings
- Comfortable working at C-level
- Have strong analytical skills
- Understand impact assessments
- Good stakeholder management
- Should be an SME in demand management
- Telco background preferred
- Contributes to effective running of PWG (Portfolio working group) for the company portfolio and responsible for the operational management of relevant strategic governance boards. Ensures collaboration and a focus on the delivery of business outcomes is at the heart of all governance activities.
- Actively works to change control company portfolio in line with PWG decisions.
- Enables effective management of business front door and channelling of change in line with company portfolio.
- Maintains annual calendar of planning events.
- Responsible for maintaining and publishing an ODP (Outline Delivery Plan) for company capex which encompasses all key business change delivery & ensures traceability and transparency from each strategic priority to initiative on the plan. Effectively communicates progress to stakeholders.
- Responsible for using data and insight to support quality decision making and articulate the benefits or drawbacks of such decisions. Responsible for creating periodic performance and progress reports focussing on value, strategic alignment and business outcomes.
- Works in conjunction with Finance to track capex burn and produces MI for the executive.
- Facilitates and leads quarterly planning cycles in conjunction with Finance and aligned to budget timelines. Ensures collaboration and a focus on the delivery of business outcomes is at the heart of all planning activities and works closely with peers and internal customers to ensure alignment of ways of working and planning processes.
- Recommends ways to continually improve processes and practices.
Knowledge and Experience.
- Experience of company level governance frameworks and capex planning cycles.
- Demonstrates the ability to use insight to track performance and support quality decision making. Able to articulate the benefits or drawbacks of such decisions.
- Demonstrates strong stakeholder management skills within complex, cross functional, multi-disciplinary environments.
- Experience in using simple rules and frameworks underpinned by purpose, trust and transparency, to deliver business planning outcomes within a complex environment.
- Demonstrates pragmatic approach to decision making, maximising value opportunity whilst minimising business disruption and risk.
- Experience in identifying and implementing an approach of continuous improvement to all planning activities with a clear focus on maximising the flow of valuable work.
- Strong visualisation and communication skills. Demonstrates ability to gain shared understanding through visualisation.
- Experience of working with teams using a wide variety of change frameworks and methodologies (such as traditional waterfall and iterative/agile delivery methods, architecture frameworks and process improvement methods).
- Will have worked directly with teams delivering change in a complex organisation, including programme and project management/delivery, portfolio management, strategy, financial planning and enterprise architecture.
- May have experience of working in a number of different functions and industries
- Operate PWG and planning governance
- Support front door functions
- Deliver ODP
- Support planning cycles and quarterly review
- Data and portfolio analytics
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Electricians - Mobile Telecoms exp essential
Location: West Midlands, England
CVM Channel Lead - Mobile Telecoms - Marketing
Location: Berkshire, England