|Job Title:||Demand Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Demand Manager for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
Responsibilities of the Demand Manager include:
- Contributes to effective running of PWG (Portfolio working group) for the company portfolio and responsible for the operational management of relevant strategic governance boards. Ensures collaboration and a focus on the delivery of business outcomes is at the heart of all governance activities.
- Actively works to change control company portfolio in line with PWG decisions.
- The Demand Manager will enable effective management of business front door and channelling of change in line with company portfolio.
- Maintains annual calendar of planning events.
- Responsible for maintaining and publishing an ODP (Outline Delivery Plan) for company capex which encompasses all key business change delivery & ensures traceability and transparency from each strategic priority to initiative on the plan. Effectively communicates progress to stakeholders.
- Responsible for using data and insight to support quality decision making and articulate the benefits or drawbacks of such decisions. Responsible for creating periodic performance and progress reports focussing on value, strategic alignment and business outcomes.
- Works in conjunction with Finance to track capex burn and produces MI for the executive.
- Facilitates and leads quarterly planning cycles in conjunction with Finance and aligned to budget timelines. Ensures collaboration and a focus on the delivery of business outcomes is at the heart of all planning activities and works closely with peers and internal customers to ensure alignment of ways of working and planning processes.
- Recommends ways to continually improve processes and practices.
The successful Demand Manager will have:
- Experience of company level governance frameworks and capex planning cycles.
- Demonstrates the ability to use insight to track performance and support quality decision making. Able to articulate the benefits or drawbacks of such decisions.
- Demonstrates strong stakeholder management skills within complex, cross functional, multi-disciplinary environments.
- Experience in using simple rules and frameworks underpinned by purpose, trust and transparency, to deliver business planning outcomes within a complex environment.
- Demonstrates pragmatic approach to decision making, maximising value opportunity whilst minimising business disruption and risk.
- Experience in identifying and implementing an approach of continuous improvement to all planning activities with a clear focus on maximising the flow of valuable work.
- Strong visualisation and communication skills. Demonstrates ability to gain shared understanding through visualisation.
To apply for the Demand Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Demand Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Developer Program Manager
Location: London, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms/Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile, Towers, Energy
Location: South East England, England