We have an exciting opening in the Demand team of a large telco client, as they look to add a Demand Analyst on a permanent basis.
The manager is looking for someone to support the delivery function who can assume responsibility for receiving, validating, accepting or rejecting demand requests into the business. You will need to be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders to build and maintain relationships to ensure effective project delivery.
You will tasked with:
- Processing Service Order Requests (SOR)
- Process Change Management requests
- Perform database management
- Support supplier management
- Developing and maintaining business relationships internally and externally
- PO Raising
This role will suit someone who has supported Demand within a business previously, and who has Project/Programme support experience.
For this role you will need:
- Good MS Excel skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Clear communication style
- Have a great attention to detail
- An ability to work within tight deadlines
If you are looking for your next role, and would like to be considered please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.