|Job Title:||Delivery Project Manager - Property/Acquisition/Telecoms|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This is a long term contract role with a company that offers some working from home, to provide a great work life balance.
You will need to be able to travel to sites as and when required to liaise with landlords, property partners and agents, as well as internal teams.
- Manage the delivery of new site acquisition and property processes, escalations and issues
- Responsible for managing external suppliers and in house teams to drive the delivery of site acquisition and property activities within agreed SLAs
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and Shareholders to ensure the project scope and requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Update acquisition process and access guidance documents and communicate to suppliers
- Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works
- Manage 3rd party SLA performance and instigate any recovery plans.
- Responsible for ensuring Opex costs are controlled/minimised.
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action
- Experience with Property/Acquisition and awareness of (new) code (ECC)
- A background in project delivery of property or acquisition.
For finer details on this role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.