Delivery Project Manager - Reading
18 Month FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Project Manager to join our busy and dynamic Property Team who are accountable for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property portfolio, ensuring partners & suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the property estate. This role supports the Infrastructure Asset Management Team to ensure projects are managed in accordance with cost, performance and quality objectives
- Support the equipment vendor and suppliers to delivery acquisition across the portfolio of sites.
- Manage Multi-Site Provider contacts interface and escalations associated with the programme .
- Update acquisition process and access guidance documents and communicate to suppliers
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Manage site acquisition approvals for changes in terms, access complaints or issues.
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action on behalf of the infrastructure asset team
- Responsible for providing accurate data directly to the equipment vendor, data integrity and project reporting requirements
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
- Requirements to be successful in this role:
· Project Management experience
· Knowledge of End of End processes and implementation
· Ability to communicate on many levels and build positive relationships and to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders
· Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
· Ability to write processes, procedures and contract scope of works
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin speaking Project coordinator/Administrator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Motions Graphics Designer/Video/Animation/Creative Lead
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
GO (Golang) Developer