|Job Title:||Delivery Manager - Property Code (Acquisition)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Property Code Delivery Manager
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our busy and dynamic Property Department who are responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property and to ensure suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
You'll be working on high-profile projects for our shareholders, as we continue on the exciting path to a connected 5G Britain!
Manage the delivery of new site acquisition and property processes, escalations and issues, plus managing external suppliers and in house teams to drive the delivery of site acquisition and property activities relating to the ongoing adoption of the new ECC Code.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and Shareholders to ensure the project scope and requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- MBNL's strategy processes and procedures are developed and communicated.
- Update acquisition process and access guidance documents and communicate to suppliers
- Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works
- Manage 3rd party SLA performance and instigate any recovery plans.
- Responsible for ensuring Opex costs are controlled/minimised.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action
- Knowledge and experience in project/delivery management
- Experience with Property/Acquisition and awareness of (new) code (ECC)
- Able to travel to sites as and when required to liaise with landlords, property partners and agents, as well as internal teams at MBNL.
- Able to manage individual site escalations and issues
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Acquisition Lead (Mobile telecoms)
Location: London, England
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
RAN Performance Technical Authority
Mandarin Speaking Business Operation Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate