Central Delivery Manager (Property Code)
Location: Reading - with flexible working
With the ongoing work associated with the introduction of the new ECC Property Code, we require a Delivery Manager, who sits within the Property Code Project Team reporting into the Head of Property, to be responsible for driving activity both internally and via 3rd party service providers to deliver new code agreements for the national portfolio of sites.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Supporting the code delivery teams, creating and updating processes and guidance documentation to communicate and train internal and external Suppliers
- Successful delivery of new code agreements from lease renewals, major upgrade programmes and new site acquisition
- Responsible for Supplier performance, setting targets, managing contractual obligations and resource capacity for the Project team
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of Supplier activities against contracted time, cost and quality obligations via regular reviews, collaboration meetings and reporting
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate under-performance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance.
- Responsible for developing the Project tools, data integrity and improved reporting requirements, working closely with the Property Data Analyst
- Regular budget reforecasting working in the Tools and systems in conjunction with Finance and Programme teams
- Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists, delivery timescales and budgeting as required
- Management of changes to site lists or specific site requirements
- Be a true service provider - understand your customers' needs and encourage your team to deliver a great service internally and externally
What we are looking for:
- Subject matter expertise in Project Management within a site acquisition, design and build environment.
- A service delivery mindset, and ability to drive delivery cross-functionally, working closely with Legal, Acquisition and Deployment teams, as well as Senior Stakeholders to agree and deliver outcomes.
- Experience of motivating and managing outsource suppliers.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us in 5 days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please do keep an eye on our website fore further roles to be released.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.