|Job Title:||Delivery Manager - Partner Deployment (Mobile Networks)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Partner Deployment Delivery Manager (Mobile Networks)
12 Month Contract (Reading)
We are currently looking for an experience Partner Deployment Delivery Manager, to work onsite for a leading Berkshire based Communications company. This is a fast paced role, working on behalf of two high profile Telecoms operators. 12 Month Contract (inside IR35) with an attractive rate on offer.
We are looking for someone to come on board who will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality
- Successful delivery of network site infrastructure to design and HSQA standards
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of Suppliers, 3rd parties against contracted time, cost and quality obligations
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance.
- Manage Supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists, delivery timescales and budgeting as required
- Management of changes to site lists or specific site requirements
- Experience working for a Mobile Operator is essential
- Experience, with a proven ability to drive delivery across organisational departments, and from 3rd party suppliers
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers
- Telecommunications deployment experience
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.