|Job Title:||Delivery Manager (Mobile Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Duration:||12 + Months|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Delivery Manager (Mobile Telecoms)
Contract OR Permanent available
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join a busy and dynamic department, where you'll be working on high-profile projects for our shareholders, as we continue on the exciting path to a connected 5G Britain!
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and Shareholders to ensure the project scope and requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Update acquisition process and access guidance documents and communicate to suppliers
- Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works
- Manage 3rd party SLA performance and instigate any recovery plans.
- Responsible for ensuring Opex costs are controlled/minimised.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action
- Knowledge and experience in project/delivery management
- Able to travel to sites as and when required to liaise with landlords, property partners and agents, as well as internal teams
- Able to manage individual site escalations and issues
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.