Delivery Manager - Commercial Projects
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of our commercial projects at NEM. As a technology leader focused on customer success, you’ll drive engineering resources against project goals and deliverables to deliver and execute on cutting-edge commercial opportunities. You should be outgoing; organized; and detail obsessed, with a strong desire to drive projects to completion.
At NEM Software, we build real-world applications that help realize the promise of blockchain. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, fail fast, and dream big.
NEM Software is not for everyone. We work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; we keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold ourselves accountable in our mission. We move as a one team; we underpromise, and over deliver. We’re customer-obsessed, and pride ourselves on our transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team!
Requirements & Qualifications
- Five (5) or more years of experience and success in delivering product or operational practices.
- Experience with Salesforce; HubSpot; Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience with agile project management.
- Proven experience working with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience with managing end-to-end client-based projects and engagements, aligned to contractual conditions and deployment schedules.
- Experience working in a matrix organization, with close collaboration and working relationship with internal delivery stakeholders to drive high-quality, on-time deliverables.
- A passion for decentralized technologies.
- Enterprise service experience ideal, but not required.
- Partner with customers to understand their objectives and business goals, and use this knowledge to craft a best-in-class commercial product that solves customer needs.
- Drive and committment