|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Rory Glass|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
To support and deliver work packages through the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) lifecycle and delivering on small to large sized business work packages, ranging from standard to complex in scope within a supplierorientated regional model.
- Influential in optimising the allocated supplier site to maximise the asset and revenue whilst appeasing all stakeholders, maintaining a holistic view.
- Develop relationships with the allocated supply partner face to face, twice per week at minimum.
- Ensure the effective and efficient delivery of work packages through active supplier management.
- Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders.
- Use defined processes to manage changes to scope and report on risks/issues to the Senior Delivery Manager for resolution.
- Working within the New Engineering Contract 3 (NEC) contract framework.
- Working within a cost tolerance to achieve desired revenue outcome.
- Undertaking client duties/responsibilities within the Construction Design Management (CDM) regulations.
- Coordination of Health & Safety files.
- Designer Risk Assessments: Reviewing and ensuring these are submitted and in place for any works taking place on sites.
- Reviewing of site specific construction phase plans.
- Establish an understanding of multiple operator design guides including company and nuanced site portfolios.
- Coaching and guidance of nominated supply chain partner across multiple customer sub-programme intricacies.
- Managing work package handover from supply chain to our customer stakeholders and coordinating the acceptance into the operations process.
- Stakeholder management
- Coaching skills
- Contractual awareness
- IOSH / NEBOSH NCC / H&S qualification
- APM Fundamentals Course or equivalent project management qualification would be ideal - Proficient in O365 platform and have the ability to communicate via reporting - Communication: o Ask the right questions
o Listens / use the appropriate communication methods at the right time o Influencing and negotiating o Conflict resolution
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM OUR CANDIDATES
- Asset focus
- Delivery mentality
- Taking ownership/accountability
- Understanding of wider UK delivery picture / constraints
- Collaboration within a Delivery Manager community
- Provoke new ways of thinking
- Share best practice where applicable
- Instil data integrity and supplier reporting
- Foster considered risk taking
- Drive a quality-led approach to delivery
Tool Requirement Level of Proficiency
Excel Must have Basic Intermediate Proficient
PowerPoint Must have Basic Intermediate Proficient
Word Must have Basic Intermediate Proficient
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Build Delivery Manager - Site Builds - Telecoms
Location: South West England, England
Programme Manager - Telecom
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Project Manager - Acquisition
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Project Manager - Acquisition
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Front-End Project Manager
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire