Project People are currently working with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Delivery Code Manager.
Your responsibilities as the Delivery Code Manager will include;
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and Shareholders to ensure the project scope and requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure strategy processes and procedures are developed and communicated.
- Update acquisition process and access guidance documents and communicate to suppliers.
- Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works.
- Manage 3rd party SLA performance and instigate any recovery plans.
- Responsible for ensuring Opex costs are controlled/minimised.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action.
The ideal Delivery Code Manager will have;
- Knowledge and experience in project/delivery management.
- Able to travel to sites as and when required to liaise with landlords, property partners and agents, as well as internal teams.
- Experience with Property/Acquisition and awareness of new code (ECC) is beneficial.
- Able to manage individual site escalations and issues.
- Ability to communicate on many levels.
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery.
To work with industry leading professionals in an agile environment then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud Strategy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Full Stack Developer
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
Site Access Negotiator