Delivery Assurance Lead
Based in Berkshire
Initial 6 month contract
We are currently seeking a talented Delivery Assurance Lead to join our leading telecoms client based in Berkshire.
- Lead team of Delivery Assurance analysts.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of the health of transformation programmes, in accordance with the Delivery Assurance processes.
- Ensure that all participants and stakeholders are appropriately informed, involved and have visibility throughout each review period.
- Ensure that agreed KPIs for measurement of programme health are being appropriately collated and reported upon.
- Contribute to the prioritisation of remedial and mitigating actions identified during ongoing programme health checks.
- Lead Deep Dive SWAT interventions to support programmes in resolving major issues and mitigating major risks.
- Reporting on Delivery Assurance status and progress, making sure tools are fit for purpose and documentation is up-to-date.
- Escalate to Delivery Assurance Director where necessary.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator with the ability to forge strong relationships with those working within the programmes being assured.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within and with other teams.
- Will have clear subject matter experience of delivering major projects and programmes of similar complexity and size to those being undertaken by our client.
- Ability to contribute to the development of strategies (and/or service strategies) to mitigate risks identified within the Transformation portfolio.
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness and ability to support other team members.
- Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts.
- Resilient approach to working, always asking the tough questions to identify the root causes of issues.
- The ability to support the governance of projects within the wider framework and support a single view of change.
- Demonstrate an adaptable mindset - able to adjust approach based on new information as it becomes available.
- Experience of working across multiple domains or service oriented enterprise
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Marketing Planner / Strategist (B2C, Customer Experience)
Location: London, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate