|Job Title:||DBA/Database Administrator (My SQL/Postgres/MariaDB/DevOps/AWS)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
DBA/Database Administrator (My SQL/Postgres/MariaDB/DevOps/AWS/Cloud/Java/Agile/CRM/ERP/BI) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 7 months rolling contract, to be based in Croydon, South London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a DBA with extensive experience of the following: Cloud Native (AWS) & Java Development, MY SQL, Postgres, MariaDB and experience of working with a DevOps & Agile environment.
- It is critical that the individual has worked as part of a DevOps team, with extensive Agile methodology experience
- This DBA will need to support some critical applications work including Cloud Native development and Java Development
- The successful applicant must have extensive technical experience surrounding all three: MY SQL, Postgres, MariaDB.
- Responsible for ensuring the specification and design of information systems to meet defined business needs. Identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design. Design or selection of components. The retention of compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures, and the adherence to corporate standards within constraints of cost, security and sustainability.
- The role holder identifies, designs and delivers smaller architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
- Manage packaged applications in the areas of, but not limited to, ERP (Enterprise-wide Resource Planning) CRM (Customer Relationship Management), BI (Business Intelligence) etc.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.