Our IT Client is looking for an On-site Technician to work in the area of IT stock management ,ordering, database maintenance of IT stock.
Additional training will be provided to support the chosen candidate to perform better in the role.
Ideally looking for applicants who are willing to work Monday to Fridays of the week onsite and living within commuting distance to Southampton. The role will sit well with candidates with previous experience of administration,data entry,data management and a keen eye for detail within customer service jobs. Active NPPV3 Clearance or willingness to go through the same is mandatory.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Someone who enjoys and sees the importance in administrative work.
- Setting up hardware / laptops.
- Updating IT database regularly with accurate stock numbers using Excel.
- Booking in stock.
- Following the process for AR updates for bulk requests.
- Amnesty Booking in of stock.
- Ordering stock.
- Assurance of Consumable tool / Monthly.
- Weekly Stock Checks.
- Check and balance of repair calls.
- Raising repair calls from Team (Mobile).
- Ensuring process of stock in stock rooms is followed.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.