Responsible for the specification and design of information systems to meet defined business needs in any public or private context, including commercial, industrial, scientific, gaming and entertainment. The identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design. The design or selection of components. The retention of compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures, and the adherence to corporate standards within constraints of cost, security and sustainability. The role holder identifies, designs and delivers smaller architectures, strategies and specific solutions. Manage packaged applications in the areas of, but not limited to, ERP (Enterprise-wide Resource Planning) CRM (Customer Relationship Management), BI (Business Intelligence) etc.
- Provides technical input to the business approval process (with support from team colleagues) to make a recognized technical contribution to business approval meetings.
- Designs smaller or lower risk solutions (or parts of larger solutions) producing designs which need minimal rework.
- Cost and risk. Specifies work packages and estimates (being aware of cost impact of design decisions) providing input to management on technical risks and remedies, and proposing acceptance method.
- Business development. Identifies enhancements and/or opportunities to contribute to winning the business.
- Requirements and design. Defines solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use.
- Knowledge re-use. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to our knowledge base
- The ability to work on critical applications including Cloud Native development and Java Development
- Extensive experience in MY SQL
- Extensive experience in Postgres
- Extensive experience in MariaDB
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.