Are you looking for your next role within Data Quality Analysis?
Project People are currently looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join a leading network provider. You will play an integral role in driving the increase of data quality in a dynamic telecoms environment.
As the Data Quality Analyst your responsibilities will include;
- Developing a suite of data quality scorecards that help increase awareness of data quality and identify high value data initiatives
- Identifying the root cause of data quality issues and work with stakeholders and Data Management colleagues to resolve
- To identify a standard process for dealing with data issues from identification to resolution
- Supporting the definition of a governance framework and administrate appropriate forums
- To develop education tools and documentation to support our stakeholders
- Supporting the delivery of the Data Management communications plan to help establish a cultural change in how data is perceived and managed
- Working collaboratively with shareholders to establish and drive best Data Quality practice
The ideal Data Quality Analyst will have;
- Experience in driving the improvement of data quality in an enterprise data governance or data management team
- Knowledge and expertise in one or more Data Governance or Data Quality tools (e.g. Informatica, Erwin, Collibra, EDQ etc)
- Experience in delivering data quality initiatives that have provided tangible efficiency or business value
- Outstanding interpersonal skills so you are regarded as credible, knowledgeable and a positive representative of the Data Management Team
- Knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies and principles
This is a genuine opportunity to work alongside industry leading professionals so if this sounds like the next role for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.