Data Quality Analyst
An exciting new permanent opportunity has arisen working for a leading Communications company based in central Reading for a Data Quality Analyst! This is a permanent position offering Agile working in newly refurb'd offices, paying a competitive salary, benefits and 7.5% bonus!
As Data Quality Analyst you will play an integral role in driving the increase of data quality in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where quality data has become a primary focus.
Your role will involve:
- Using Data Quality / Governance tools to provide insight and solutions and working with the business to increase the quality of the data
- Develop a suite of data quality scorecards that help the business to increase awareness of data quality and identify high value data initiatives
- Identifying the route cause of data quality issues, then work with the business to resolve
- Identify a standard process for dealing with data issues from issue to resolution
- Support the delivery of data communications plan
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in driving the improvement of data quality in an enterprise data governance or data management team
- Knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following - Informatica, Erwin, Collibra, EDQ or other Data Governance / Data Quality tool
- Experience in delivering data quality initiatives that have provided tangible efficiencies or business value
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, part of this role will be communicating with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies and principles
- Ability to simplify technical concepts and deliver information to a varied audience
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.