|Job Title:||Data Project Manager/Data Manager (Data Capture)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Data Project Manager (Data Capture, Data Manager, Stakeholder Management, Data Collection, Data Tracking, Data Reporting, SAP, Data Migration) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with two days remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Awareness of SAP and Data Migration will be sufficient
- Must have strong is more about Stakeholder Management, Data Collection, Data Tracking, Data Reporting
- Must have extensive experience for managing the collection of data that the business is required to provide (constructed) for the mock data loads, dress rehearsals and cut over migration to the appropriate quality and timescales
- Work collaboratively with the team to support a clear understanding of the data capture requirements including the template(s) the business will be asked to complete
- Responsible for managing the collection of data that the business is required to provide (constructed) for the mock data loads, dress rehearsals and cut over migration to the appropriate quality and timescales
- Agree the approach to the collection of the required data and the associated governance, liaising with the business to ensure they secure appropriate resource provision to support the activity
- Engage with the business to ensure they have an understanding of the data required, how the capture template is to be completed and the timescales for completion and STO capture volumetric information and target areas for progress tracking and reporting
- Act as a point of contact for the business with respect to provision of constructed data, including the requirements, timescales, questions etc.
- Ensure the process to resolve constructed data defects is established and operating effectively and that the data submitted is reviewed by team in a timely manner, with any feedback returned to the business in order for corrections to be made. Ensure timely and accurate reporting of progress
- Highlight any risks or issues that may impact the collection of the required data to meet the required timescales and progress mitigating actions
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
I.T Project Manager (Oracle)
Location: Swords, Dublin
CONTRACT Project Manager
Location: West End, London
Compliance Lead - Data Privacy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Cloud Data Center Service Operator
Location: Newport, Wales
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Pension, Annual Performance Bonus