|Job Title:||Data Project Coordinator - Great development opportunity|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This is a great opportunity to develop and gain training within the telecoms industry.
This is more of a data focused role so great for anyone who loves crunching data.
The environment also has a civil engineering slant so also looking for someone who really wants to excel within this area.
The role will be based in Reading 2 days a week and then 2 days a week will travel to customer sites in either Manchester, Warrington, Derby or the Midlands. The 5th day a week will be agile.
What the role will be doing:
- Support the Project Engineer, Build Manager and Senior PC Manager through all administrative aspects of the site build process.
- Manage and maintain site data in MBNL tools and systems.
- Manage fault tickets in the MBNL tools and systems ensuring all tickets are kept up to date.
- Assist Project Engineer and Build Manager in maintaining accurate forecast dates in tools and systems.
- Maintain project RAID for the Senior PC Manager
- Reviewing permits to ensure network outages and requested with SLAs
- Liaise with Suppliers Logistics functions and resolve all Logistics queries and problems
- Ensure equipment is 'called-off' from relevant Suppliers and 3rd parties as per agreed SLA's
- Follow Logistics DOA process and decommissioned equipment is returned.
- Raise and manage purchase orders for the team.
- Some work experience within logistics, radio access networks, construction, armed forces or telecoms
- Good Excel required, must know what a V lookup, X Lookup, Pivot Table and graph are.
- Great communication skills required as dealing with shareholders, stakeholders, suppliers and customers.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.