|Job Title:||Data Project Coordinator - Great development opportunity|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
This is a great opportunity to develop and gain training within the telecoms industry.
This is more of a data focused role so great for anyone who loves crunching data.
The environment also has a civil engineering slant so also looking for someone who really wants to excel within this area.
The role will involve some travel to customer sites in either Manchester, Warrington, Derby or the Midlands.
What the role will be doing:
- Support the Project Engineer, Build Manager and Senior PC Manager through all administrative aspects of the site build process.
- Manage and maintain site data in tools and systems.
- Manage fault tickets in the tools and systems ensuring all tickets are kept up to date.
- Assist Project Engineer and Build Manager in maintaining accurate forecast dates in tools and systems.
- Maintain project RAID for the Senior PC Manager
- Reviewing permits to ensure network outages and requested with SLAs
- Liaise with Suppliers Logistics functions and resolve all Logistics queries and problems
- Ensure equipment is 'called-off' from relevant Suppliers and 3rd parties as per agreed SLA's
- Follow Logistics DOA process and decommissioned equipment is returned.
- Raise and manage purchase orders for the team.
- Some work experience within logistics, radio access networks, construction, armed forces or telecoms
- Good Excel required, must know what a V lookup, X Lookup, Pivot Table and graph are.
- Great communication skills required as dealing with shareholders, stakeholders, suppliers and customers.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.