Data Manager required to work for a telecommunications company based in Bracknell.
The Data Manager will lead on all data migration activities and owns all aspects of data migration including, but not limited to:
- Working with the BPOs, SMEs and the business to ensure data is appropriately cleansed in legacy systems in preparation for each data load, including regular accurate reporting on progress, risks and issues relating to data cleansing.
- Working collaboratively with our stakeholders regarding data migration activities
- Development and management of load plans for each data load in conjunction with the the data lead.
- Supporting the development of the cutover strategy and plans in relation to data elements, dependencies, constraints etc
- Ensure robust data validation and reconciliation processes and tools are available to meet mock load validation & reconciliation timescales
- Manage data validation and reconciliation activities to ensure timely completion for each data load
- Advising, where appropriate, the business on how to address data migration questions
- The Data Manager will ensure required legacy data extracts are available to meet data load plans
- Assists in the identification and collation of constructed data to meet data load plan requirements
- Acts as our lead on the management of data defects including triage and managing resolution of defects assigned to us
- Supporting the Data and Deployment workstream lead
- Attendance at and contribution to governance meetings as required
To apply for the Data Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Principal BI Consultant (Security Clearance Required)
Business Intelligence Lead - Analytics
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Problem Analyst/Reporting analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Service Process Controller
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: pension, holidays
Application Developer - Java- Contract role - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England