The Data Manager will lead on all data migration activities on behalf of the client.
Owns all aspects of data migration including, but not limited to:
- Working with the BPOs, SMEs and the business to ensure data is appropriately cleansed in legacy systems in preparation for each data load, including regular accurate reporting on progress, risks and issues relating to data cleansing.
- Working collaboratively with PWC and client stakeholders regarding data migration activities
- Development and management of load plans for each data load in conjunction with the PWC data lead.
- Supporting the development of the cutover strategy and plans in relation to data elements, dependencies, constraints etc
- Ensure robust data validation and reconciliation processes and tools are available to meet mock load validation & reconciliation timescales
- Manage data validation and reconciliation activities to ensure timely completion for each data load
- Advising, where appropriate, the business on how to address data migration questions
- Ensures required legacy data extracts are available to meet data load plans
- Assists in the identification and collation of constructed data to meet data load plan requirements
- Acts as Client lead on the management of data defects including triage and managing resolution of defects assigned to Client.
- Supporting the Data and Deployment workstream lead.
- Attendance at and contribution to governance meetings as required.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive salary, bonus and package
IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Cyber Security/Retail)
Project Manager (EPOS/Cyber Security/Endpoint/Retail)
Location: London, England
PMPF Project Manager