Full time Contract
I am currently Looking for candidates who are looking for work with a learning aptitude and want to get the IT Industry. Someone who is up & coming, high performing, is self-directed, can independently manage their time, and take pride in delivering high-quality work.
- Candidates MUST have SAP Hana experience
- Working with the BPOs, SMEs and the business to ensure data is appropriately cleansed in legacy systems in preparation for each data load, including regular accurate reporting on progress, risks and issues relating to data cleansing.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders regarding data migration activities
- Development and management of load plans for each data load in conjunction with the data lead.
- Supporting the development of the cut over strategy and plans in relation to data elements, dependencies, constraints etc
- Ensure robust data validation and reconciliation processes and tools are available to meet mock load validation & reconciliation timescales
- Manage data validation and reconciliation activities to ensure timely completion for each data load
- Advising, where appropriate, the business on how to address data migration questions
- Ensures required legacy data extracts are available to meet data load plans
- Assists in the identification and collation of constructed data to meet data load plan requirements
- Acts as a lead on the management of data defects including triage and managing resolution of defects assigned
- Supporting the Data and Deployment work stream lead
- Attendance at and contribution to governance meetings as required
If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.