Deployment Data Manager
Deployment Data Manager - this is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Manager to work for a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading, Berkshire. This is a key customer facing role where you will be responsible for creating reports based on Mobile network deployment data and presenting to SMT. We are looking for an experienced Data Manager who has previously worked within the Mobile Telecoms industry and has an understanding of network deployment/rollout - as this understanding will be needed in order to interrogate the data you are reporting on.
As Deployment Data Manager you will be repsonsible for:
- Data analysis and interrogation of data across various data systems and sources to ensure a high level of data accuracy
- Look at trend analysis, problem management from data analytics, and continuous service improvement plans
- Provide high level reports based on data for use by SMT
- Responsible for the weekly reporting pack for deployment data
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong data management experience gained within Mobile Telecoms environment
- Understanding of mobile network rollout/deployment
- Power BI, Tableau
- Ability to present complex data in a high level way
- Ability to interrogate and understand data
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.