Project People are partnering with a leading telecommunications organisation who are based in Reading. They are seeking a talented Data Manager to join their IT team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic about all things data. The primary function of the role would be to ensure all incoming data is processed efficiently.
- To provide demonstrable evidence as to where value has been added by the Data Management Team
- To identify strategic and tactical opportunities to improve the efficiency of the business using improvements to data, reporting process and technology
- Own the data efficiency framework - a methodology to be embedded into the business that delivers cost savings
- Drive a number of project initiatives that demonstrate how data process and technology can create efficiency savings
- Impact on the culture of the organisation so that data follows efficiency principles 'by design'
- To provide outstanding value to our stakeholders, and make data easier to work with
- Play a key role in supporting the transformation of technology in line with business requirements.
- Experience of providing significant savings to a business through process improvement, data quality enhancement, reporting or technology updates
- Knowledge of data driven approaches and methodology for eliminating defects in processes
- Experience leading or playing a significant role in an ambitious and successful data team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills so you are seen as credible, knowledgeable and a positive representative of the Data Management Team
- Varied knowledge of one or more Data Management areas such as Data Quality, Data Governance, Document Management etc
Please apply if your background matches the above role requirements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud Strategy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Full Stack Developer
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits