|Job Title:||Data Manager|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- To establish and embed formal Data Governance processes within our existing and future strategic projects
- To identify areas of opportunity with regards to data quality, and lead initiatives to resolve long-standing quality issues
- Provide expert consultative guidance in areas such as (but not limited to) data migration, document management and data quality
- To help build a robust data governance framework to drive a demonstrable improvement in data quality across all in-scope data
- To meet the customer experience, service and delivery requirements of company and shareholders.
Professional / technical (professional qualifications or equivalent; technical skills)
- Experience embedding Data Governance processes and standards into existing and future strategic projects
- Experience leading or playing a significant role in an ambitious and successful data team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills so you are seen as credible, knowledgeable and a positive representative of the Data Management Team
- Experience of leading projects and good understanding of various project management techniques
- Experience in delivering data quality initiatives that have provided tangible efficiencies or business value
- Varied and detailed knowledge of one or more Data Management areas such as Data Quality, Data Migration, Document Management, Metadata Management etc
nice to have:
- Knowledge of one or more Data Governance or Data Quality tools (e.g. Informatica, Erwin, Collibra, EDQ etc)
- Extensive knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies and principles.
- Strong quality/compliance knowledge of mobile or fixed network technologies
- Understanding of the network technology lifecycle
- Recognised Data Management qualification (e.g. DAMA)
Business / Context - internal company knowledge (policies; procedures; strategies); industry background; knowledge of external market
- Experience of motivating, monitoring and improving performance of internal and external stakeholders in roles such as Data Owner and Data Steward
- Strong experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams.
- An ability to build positive relationships and an understanding of organisational politics.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Rates
NTQ Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus +Bens
Cyber Security Resource Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Customer Analytics Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Problem Manager (IT / Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Excellent Salary + Benefits