|Job Title:||Data Governance Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Data Governance Manager
Data Governance Manager - a new permanent opportunity has arisen working for a growing Telecoms company based in Reading town centre offering a competitive salary, car allowance and bonus. As Data Governance Manager for strategic projects you will play a crucial and high-profile role in driving the delivery of a greenfield Data Governance Framework in a fast paced and dynamic Telecoms environment where data quality has become a primary focus of the business.
You will play a highly influential role, establishing the data governance framework and embedding this into the company culture. You will also have responsibility for managing a small team of Data Analysts.
- Establishing the data governance processes across in-scope projects
- Drive results on high profile strategic projects that require support in data migration, document management and data quality
- Manage and embed Data Quality projects/initiatives to deliver tangible data quality improvement through root cause analysis, data cleansing etc.
- Support the data governance framework and char/administer at meetings
- Help establish a culture of change towards data governance and data quality
- Develop educational tools and documentation
Skills and experiences we are looking for:
- Proven experience in embedding Data Governance processes and standards into existing and future strategic projects
- Experience leading or playing a significant role in an ambitious and successful data team
- Team management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, your role will be 75% influencing and communicating
- Experience of delivering data quality initiatives that have provided tangible efficiencies or business value
- Varied and detailed knowledge of one or more data management areas - data quality, data migration, document management, metadata management etc.
- Experience of Data Quality tools eg Informatica, Erwin, Collibra, EDQ etc.
- Recognised data management qualification (DAMA) - nice to have
- Strong influencing and business partnering skills
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and you have the required skills and experiences then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Rates
NTQ Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus +Bens
Cyber Security Resource Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Customer Analytics Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Problem Manager (IT / Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Excellent Salary + Benefits