Do you have a passion for all things Data, AI and Machine Learning and AI along with the desire, drive and passion to make a difference?
As Data Engineer will be involved in the delivery of improving recommendations engines using machine learning with the opportunity to be involved with new products, product improvements and the enhancing of technologies. If you are excited by work that will provide exposure to deployment of and management of ML pipelines using Terraform and have experience of AWS this is the role for you. Enhance your career prospects for the long term, look no further! Our client is committed to your professional development. Working as a Mid / Senior or Principle Data Engineer will only be the beginning of your journey!
Some of the Fantastic Benefits on offer include
- Excellent career progression - great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities with an in-house academy hosting a wide range of internal and external courses and certification, plus dedicated learning time inside your working time
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays + buy or sell up to 5 days
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 10%
You could be working with a cutting-edge tech stack developing your skillset with an organisation that is forward-thinking, collaborative and offers Hybrid ways of working to ensure that family and wellbeing comes 1st
To make the most of the opportunity and changes in progress they need a diverse team of great people from all backgrounds and areas of experience and that's where you come in.
What are we looking for you in you?
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Big Data pipelines and processing technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and Beam
- Experience of OO programming languages such as Java 8+ or Python
- Experience of Containerisation e.g. Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience of Pipeline orchestration e.g. Airflow or Jenkins
- AWS Experience
What can you expect to be doing?
- You will be working within Agile development teams to deliver new products and product improvements.
- You will be collaborating to deliver value to an audience of over 50 million users
- You will be working to ensure that both you and the team are focused on quality, scale, and security.
- Responsible for helping maintain pipelines for ingest, processing and summarisation of data
- Improving recommendations engines using machine learning.
You will have the opportunity to engage with industry forums, interest groups or blogging and other broader industry forums to keep up to date with current industry developments and challenges.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.