|Job Title:||Data Efficiency Manager - MI, Process Modelling, Six Sigma|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Work for a market leader within the mobile telecoms that has a great flexible working policy and located in the centre of Reading.
Great salary on offer plus car allowance and bonus scheme.
To improve the quality of the data and review data process to explore how to reduce the number of process required.
What the role will be doing:
- To identify strategic and tactical opportunities to improve the efficiency of the business using improvements to data, reporting, process and technology.
- To provide demonstrable evidence as to where value has been added by the Data Management Team.
- Impact on the culture of the organisation so that data follows efficiency princples 'by design'.
- To provide outstanding value to our stakeholders, and make data easier to work with.
- Play a key role in supporting the transformation of technology with our business requirements at the forefront.
- Support the delivery of new technology with business requirements/ definitions at the forefront.
- Strong experience in data, plus either skills in business reporting/ MI, Process Modelling (six sigma etc).
- Experience of providing significant savings to a business through process improvement, data quality enhancement, reporting or technology updates.
- Knowledge of data driven approaches and methodology for eliminating defects in processes.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.