Data Efficiency Manager
Data Efficiency Manager - This is a newly formed position, where you will be responsible for driving the delivery of tangible efficiency savings, improving data quality and improving data processes. My client, a leading Mobile telecoms company, are looking for an experienced Data Manager with strong experience in process improvement / process modelling, to join them on a permanent basis at their HQ in central Reading!
As Data Efficiency Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identify strategic and tactical opportunities to improve the efficiency of the business using improvements to data, reporting, process and technology
- Provide demonstrable evidence as to where value has been added
- Make data easier to work with
- Own the data efficiency framework
- Drive a number of initiatives that demonstrate how data process and technology can create efficiency savings
- Support the definition of a governance framework
- Work with suppliers and stakeholders to establish and drive best Data Quality practice
Skills & Experiences Required:
- Experience of providing significant savings to a business through process improvement, data quality enhancement, reporting or technology updates
- Knowledge of data driven approaches and methodology for eliminating defects in processes
- Experience leading or playing a significant role in an ambitious and successful data team
- Varied knowledge of one or more Data Management areas such as Data Quality, Data Governance, Document Management etc.
- Recognised Data Management qualification (eg DAMA) or Six Sigma certification
- Extensive Business Process Modelling experience
- Extensive Management Information and/or BI knowledge
- Experience in driving data process improvements and eliminating defects in processes
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required experience please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.