Data Architect - Data Protection, Analytics
Extensive Data Architecture experience is required along with significant experience in analytics, data protection legislation and data monetisation. Understanding of GDPR (would be beneficial) - Background within Data Protection. This is a great opportunity to work for a high profile company and this role will play a key part in a large programme looking to create data monetisation opportunities. The programme is focussed on how to create a trusted relationship with customers, providing them added value as a destination for timely, relevant offers, service information and content that rewards their loyalty over time.
What does the role involve:
The role sits within the CIO Directorate and reports to the End to End Enterprise Architect for the programme who will provide day to day direction. The role is critical in ensuring that the technology and data capabilities align with the data monetisation strategy. The role will act as business partner to the commercial teams looking to create compelling products around identity and aggregated insights.
- Own the definition of the Target Data Asset.
- Lead the definition of the roadmaps with senior consultant for relevancy capability and the lead architect for relevancy to ensure business outcomes are met.
- Accountable for ensuring the technology strategy and domain roadmaps support the overall business strategy.
- Act as trusted advisor across the business to help shape technology-enabled change monetisation products.
- Work with the business owner as technical liaison in conversations with prospective partners and advisory bodies i.e. GSMA.
- Develop concepts, complete DPI assessments to ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
- Contribute to the development of the Data Strategy and ensure it aligns with specific business and technology roadmaps.
- Inform and influence decisions made at the various boards and forums.
- Responsible for ensuring strong business partnering with a strong customer focus, that will be measured by satisfaction surveys on a regular basis.
Please contact or send your CV to Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01189 285550
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.