Data Architect - Berkshire - Contract - Telecoms
Skilled Data Architect required on an ongoing contract basis for a leading Mobile telecoms company in Berkshire.
This role will focus around Data Protection solutions so a good understanding and background working on projects related to GDPR would be ideal.
- This role will involve working on in-flight projects within a large Digital transformation. Projects are around looking at what data / insights are needed to monetize data and drive customer loyalty and establishing the segmentation, governance (quality and management) and protection / security of data.
- The programme is focussed on how to create a trusted relationship with customers, providing them added value as a destination for timely, relevant offers, service information and content that rewards their loyalty over time.
- This will allow them to create compelling insights that will bring value to a number of commercial enterprises.
What does the role involve?
The role is critical in ensuring that the technology and data capabilities align with the data monetisation strategy. The role will act as business partner to the commercial teams looking to create compelling products around identity and aggregated insights.
- Own the definition of the Target Data Asset.
- Lead the definition of the roadmaps with senior consultant for relevancy capability and the lead architect for relevancy to ensure business outcomes are met.
- Accountable for ensuring the technology strategy and domain roadmaps support the overall business strategy.
- Act as trusted advisor across the business to help shape technology-enabled change monetisation products.
- Work with the business owner as technical liaison in conversations with prospective partners and advisory bodies i.e. GSMA.
- Develop concepts, complete DPI assessments to ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
- Contribute to the development of the Data Strategy and ensure it aligns with specific business and technology roadmaps.
Knowledge and experience
- Extensive practical Data architecture experience, with significant experience in analytics, data protection legislation and data monetisation.
- Extensive consultancy or business partnering experience with the ability to sell ideas and get stakeholders to buy in to new concepts.
- Experience of Strategic Planning, Portfolio Management and developing business roadmaps.
- Extensive experience of documenting target data models and transition states at an Enterprise level.
- Experience of developing and leveraging Architecture Principles.
- Experience with Open ID
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.