Great opportunity to work with a team of Architects on a Data insights programme and to work for a high profile brand that offers flexible working.
The Data Architect will be accountable for maintenance and execution of the technical roadmap and delivering technical capability enhancements to support evolving business needs. You will need to develop a solid understanding of the business objectives and target architecture and will be responsible for definition and prioritisation of roadmap work packages to optimise business outcomes and enhancement of the technology landscape.
You will work closely with strategic delivery partners, business stakeholders, programme delivery teams and the architecture community to drive the execution of the technical strategy.
The role will involve
- Working with Enterprise Architecture to create and socialise technical strategy and vision
- Business Partnering to support business case and idea shaping
- Scoping of work packages and change requests to deliver the technical roadmap
- Maintenance of Baseline Architecture documentation
- Supporting Solution Architecture and delivery partners to drive efficient program deliveries
- Governance of Solution designs during the delivery lifecycle
- Rationalising operating costs for legacy technology aligned to technology change programme
Skills and experience
- Experience of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Python, Kafka
- Significant experience delivering strategies that meet business and technical objectives within large data environments
- Strong leadership skills with proven capability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Track record driving complex technology programmes to deliver evolutionary technology capability
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.