|Job Title:||Data & Analytics Service Owner|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rates|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Data & Analytics Service Owner
Contract Initially until March 2021
Data & Analytics Service Owner - this is a key contract position where you will be accountable for the full end to end delivery of a new Data & Analytics service for my client.
This is a contract position initially until March 2021, your role will be home based for the time being and then move to office based (Maidenhead).
As Data & Analytics Service Owner you will be joining a newly formed team, where the goal is to set up a new data and analytics function moving away from legacy systems, to enable to business to be more data driven and to allow them to have access to a wider range of data (customer, service usage etc.) / self service data.
Reporting into the Head of Data & Analytics, your role as Service Owner will be to look at current ways of working / processes and designing what the new service should look like.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prioritises requirements and drive business outcomes.
- Develops a roadmap of change to meet business needs, aligning with business, technical and service strategies.
- Represents the customer and incorporates end user experience (both internally and externally) into technology service delivery activities.
- Reports on and communicates the performance of a Service, anticipates issues before they materialise as risks, and plans for course correction if necessary to avoid any business disruptions.
- Acts as a single point of contact for their service(s) by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
- Provides a channel for users to request and receive standard changes to services.
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for large or complex changes.
- Drives the requirements gathering process, gaining input and agreement from stakeholders and establishing the base line for delivery.
- Facilitates the assessment of the impact of requirements on Technology and Operations.
- Negotiates service level requirements and agrees service levels with technical teams.
- Monitors service delivery, identifies and implements actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Reviews service delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met cost effectively and prepares proposals to meet forecast changes in the level or type of service.
- Negotiates with relevant parties in respect of disruptions and major amendments to the provision of services.
- Identifies the capabilities required to develop and operate services.
Skills & Experiences we are looking for:
- Experience in the full end to end implementation a new data and analytics service function (review, design, planning etc)
- Experience in service management
- Strong background in data & analytics
- Experience in decommissioning legacy systems and data migration
- Proven background in a Service Owner role within data & analytics
- Experience of working in a services model
- Experience of data processes
- Ideally have worked within transformation
- Technical skills - tableau and Alteryx
If you have the required experience and are interested in this contract position please submit your CV online
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.